Total Assets Increase 130% BOSTON, MA–WORX, (Marketwired – Apr 20, 2017) – Worlds Online, Inc. (Worlds Online) (OTCQB: WORX) announced today that the company recorded revenue of approximately $3,564,000 for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2016. This represents an increase of 180% when compared to the $1,270,000 recorded during the same period 2015. The Company also increased their total assets to $8,563,000 from $3,718,000, an increase of 130%, for the same 12 month period, as reported in its 10K SEC filing. TheseRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More