TORONTO, ONTARIO– SPLIF, (Marketwired – Jan. 19, 2017) – Nutritional High International Inc. (the “Company” or “Nutritional High“) (CSE:EAT)(CSE:EAT.CN)(OTCQB:SPLIF)(FRANKFURT:2NU) is pleased to announce that it has been added to the U.S. Marijuana Index. The North American Marijuana Index tracks the leading public cannabis companies operating in the United States and Canada, and is broken down into two country sub-indices, the U.S. Marijuana Index and the Canadian Marijuana Index. Each index is equal-weighted and rebalanced quarterly. The North American Marijuana IndexRead more
- Nutritional High Announces Inclusion Into U.S. Marijuana Index
- PM&E, Inc. Secures Ten Million Dollar ($10,000,000) Funding Package for Growth & Expansion
- Lithium Americas Announces US$112 Million Strategic Investment by Bangchak Petroleum
- Corporate Stock Transfer Selects eSignatureGuarantee.com to Offer Issuers and Shareholders a Medallion Signature Guarantee Solution
- PARETEUM CORPORATION FEATURED ON “TECH STOCKS TO BUY” RADIO SHOW
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More