JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Aug. 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Duos Technologies Group, Inc. (“Duos” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: DUOT), a provider of advanced intelligent security and analytical technology solutions, reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2018. Second Quarter 2018 and Recent Operational Highlights Awarded multi-million-dollar contract from CN, a leading North American Class-1 transportation and logistics company (NYSE: CNI), to implement new measures targeted at preventative maintenance, improved reliability, dwell reduction and overall performance Deployment of $3+ millionRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More