New Contract Awards Exceed $108.5 Million Year-to-Date NAPLES, Fla., Feb. 21, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — FTE Networks, Inc. (NYSE American:FTNW) (“FTE” or the “Company”), a leading provider of innovative technology-oriented solutions for smart platforms, network infrastructure and intelligent buildings, today announced that it has been awarded two new projects totaling $27.5 Million. FTE has been awarded two projects with high-profile customers. The awards include a new customer project with a $100+ Billion multinational technology company valued at approximately $17.5 Million.Read more
- FTE Awarded $27.5 Million in Contracts by Two Multi-National Fortune 500 Companies
- Sugarmade Comments on California’s First Month of Recreational Cannabis Legalization – Still Bottlenecks But Plays Well Into Sugarmade’s Corporate Initiatives
- Sack Lunch Productions (Ticker: SAKL) – Specializing in Event Productions Around the World
- Goldman Small Cap Research Issues Research Report On Rocky Mountain High Brands, Inc.
- Marijuana Company of America Launches New CBD Product hempSMART™ Pet Drops
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More