IRVINE, California, November 17, 2017, CXBS, /PRNewswire/ — Corix Bioscience Inc. (OTCQB: CXBS) has agreed to co-sponsor Josh Williams’ #90 car in this weekend’s race at Homestead Speedway in Miami, FL. The race, part of the Xfinity series, will be on Saturday, November 18, 2017 at 3:30 EST. “It is truly an honor to be able to team up with DiMaggio Children’s Hospital to sponsor the #90 Josh Williams car,” commented Michael Ogburn, Corix Bioscience CEO. “It is proof that Josh and Children’s Hospital both see the value our CBD products haveRead more
- Corix Bioscience to Co-sponsor #90 NASCAR Xfinity Car With Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital
- Ehave Announces Plans to Expand its Health Informatics Technology into Veterinary Medicine
- PotNetwork Holding, Inc. Reports Revenues of $1,694,788 for October, Surpassing September Results by over Half a Million Dollars
- FTE Networks Reports Record Quarterly Revenue of $79.1MM as Company’s Momentum Continues
- Future Farm and Rahan Meristem Form JV to Breed and Propagate Elite Clones of Cannabis and Secures $440,000 Investment
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More