Edgewater Wireless Systems Inc. (YFI; TSX.V) (OTCQB: KPIFF), the developer of WiFi3™ ultra-wideband, multi-channel WiFi for high-density/high-interference wireless applications, today announced the company’s Artificial Intelligence Radar (A.I.R.) module leveraging Galgus Cognitive Hotspot Technology. Edgewater Wireless aera™ access point products will offer A.I.R. as a standard feature to deliver the world’s first intelligent, real-time device tracking within any network coverage zone. A.I.R. uses an in-real-time artificial intelligence engine to learn from and adapt to any network environment or coverage zone withRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More