Edgewater Wireless Systems Inc. (YFI; TSX.V) (OTCQB: KPIFF), the developer of WiFi3™ ultra-wideband, multi-channel WiFi for high-density/high-interference wireless applications, today announced the company’s Artificial Intelligence Radar (A.I.R.) module leveraging Galgus Cognitive Hotspot Technology. Edgewater Wireless aera™ access point products will offer A.I.R. as a standard feature to deliver the world’s first intelligent, real-time device tracking within any network coverage zone. A.I.R. uses an in-real-time artificial intelligence engine to learn from and adapt to any network environment or coverage zone withRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More