PLANTATION, Florida, April 26, 2017, CDII, /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that it has entered into a wholesale distribution agreement with a U.S.-based manufacturer of cannabidiol(CBD)-based products. Under the agreement, CD International will market CBD products to the Chinese-speaking population and CD International will purchase CBD products at a wholesale price. The most popular products include Chill and Relax Gummies,Read more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More