HONG KONG–WEYL, (Marketwired – Sep 1, 2017) – Weyland Tech, Inc. (OTCQB: WEYL) (“Weyland” or “Company”), a provider of mobile business applications, announced today that BUYINS.NET, www.buyins.net, is monitoring Weyland Tech Inc. in real time and just received an alert that WEYL is crossing above its primary SqueezeTrigger Price, the price that a short squeeze can start in any stock. Approximately 785,000 shares that have been shorted at the volume weighted average price of $3.76. To access SqueezeTrigger Prices ahead of potentialRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More