HONG KONG–WEYL, (Marketwired – Sep 1, 2017) – Weyland Tech, Inc. (OTCQB: WEYL) (“Weyland” or “Company”), a provider of mobile business applications, announced today that BUYINS.NET, www.buyins.net, is monitoring Weyland Tech Inc. in real time and just received an alert that WEYL is crossing above its primary SqueezeTrigger Price, the price that a short squeeze can start in any stock. Approximately 785,000 shares that have been shorted at the volume weighted average price of $3.76. To access SqueezeTrigger Prices ahead of potentialRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More