Top Featherweight Prospect Signs with Ultimate Fighting Championship NEW YORK–AMMA,(BUSINESS WIRE)– Alliance MMA, Inc. (“Alliance MMA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ:AMMA), the only publicly-traded professional mixed martial arts (MMA) company that unifies elite regional promotions and aspiring MMA champions, announced today that SuckerPunch Entertainment, the fighter management division of Alliance MMA, signed another top prospect, Dan Ige, to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) this past weekend. The newly signed Ige is slated to compete in the UFC 145 lb. division alongside reigning UFC World Featherweight ChampionRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More