Heracles Pharma Seeks to Develop Strategic Partnerships with Pharmaceutical Industry in Pursuit of FDA Approval and Commercialization of X-22 Very Low Nicotine Smoking Cessation Product CLARENCE, N.Y.– XXII, (BUSINESS WIRE)– 22nd Century Group, Inc. (NYSE MKT: XXII), a plant biotechnology company that is a leader in tobacco harm reduction, announced today that 22nd Century has launched a new website atwww.heraclespharma.com to highlight the Company’s X-22 Very Low Nicotine smoking cessation cigarette in development. With 95% less nicotine than conventional tobacco, X-22Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More