Proceeds To Fund Commercialization of First Approved Drug and Pivotal Clinical Programs in 2018 NEW YORK, January 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Q BioMed Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO) (“Q BioMed” or the “Company”), a commercial stage biotechnology acceleration development company is pleased to announce pricing of a public offering of an aggregate of 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, together with warrants to purchase up to 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, at a public offering price of $3.20 per shareRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More