Proceeds To Fund Commercialization of First Approved Drug and Pivotal Clinical Programs in 2018 NEW YORK, January 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Q BioMed Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO) (“Q BioMed” or the “Company”), a commercial stage biotechnology acceleration development company is pleased to announce pricing of a public offering of an aggregate of 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, together with warrants to purchase up to 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, at a public offering price of $3.20 per shareRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More