Proceeds To Fund Commercialization of First Approved Drug and Pivotal Clinical Programs in 2018 NEW YORK, January 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Q BioMed Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO) (“Q BioMed” or the “Company”), a commercial stage biotechnology acceleration development company is pleased to announce pricing of a public offering of an aggregate of 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, together with warrants to purchase up to 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, at a public offering price of $3.20 per shareRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More