Proceeds To Fund Commercialization of First Approved Drug and Pivotal Clinical Programs in 2018 NEW YORK, January 30, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Q BioMed Inc. (OTCQB: QBIO) (“Q BioMed” or the “Company”), a commercial stage biotechnology acceleration development company is pleased to announce pricing of a public offering of an aggregate of 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, together with warrants to purchase up to 1,711,875 shares of common stock of the Company, at a public offering price of $3.20 per shareRead more
- Funding Sources While Attending IPAA OGIS Conference and MicroCap Conference in New York; Continues to Finalize SEC Reporting
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Posts Record First Quarter Revenues of $6.3 Million
- Precision Therapeutics, Inc. Signs Letter of Intent to Purchase Remainder of Helomics Corporation Shares
- Immune Therapeutics, Inc. Files New Drug Application for Lodonol™ in Kenya to Target HIV Epidemic
- BlackRidge Technology Helps Eliminate Fraud from Philanthropic Contributions with Jointly Developed Blockchain Application
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More