Feb 09, 2016, OOIL OTC Disclosure & News Service – OriginClear Inc. (OTC/QB: OOIL), a leading provider of water treatment solutions, today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Dallas-based Progressive Water Treatment Inc. (PWT), has commissioned, or put into operation, a 750 gallon per minute (GPM) Multiple Media Filtration, Softener and Reverse Osmosis (RO) system for a 75,000 barrel-per-day refinery operated by Delek Refining in Tyler, Texas. Valued at more than $1 million, paid before the OriginClear acquisition, the water processing systemRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More