VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 5, 2017, LIC, WCTXF, /PRNewswire/ — LiCo Energy Metals Inc. (“the Company “or” LiCo”) (TSX-V: LIC) (OTCQB: WCTXF) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a property Purchase Agreement effective August 31st, 2017 with Glencore Canada Corporation (subsidiary of Glencore plc) (“Glencore”) of Baar Switzerland, (LSE: GLEN) to acquire a 100% interest in mining rights patent #585 (the “Glencore property”) situated in Bucke Township, 6 km east-northeast of Cobalt, Ontario. The Purchase Agreement includes a back-in provision, production royalty andRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More