NEW YORK, March 30, 2017, TNXP, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Tonix Pharmaceuticals Holding Corp. (“Tonix”) (Nasdaq:TNXP), a company that is developing innovative pharmaceutical products to address public health challenges, announced today the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,800,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $4.45 per share. The gross proceeds to Tonix from this offering are expected to be $8,010,000 before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other estimated offering expenses payable by Tonix. TonixRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
- Third and Fourth Quarters 2018 Expected to See Continued Advancements for the Pura Natural’s Grease Beast Products Amid Approval as an Available Vendor to All True Value and Ace Hardware Stores
- Cure Pharmaceutical Plans to Acquire Cannabinoid-Based Drug Pipeline from Therapix Biosciences Ltd.
- Wrap Technologies Secures First Patent – Recaps IP Strategy
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More