WILMINGTON, DE–ACFN, (Marketwired – Feb 21, 2017) – Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of machine-to-machine, Internet of Things remote monitoring and control systems and services, announced today that it has secured commitments for $1.9 million in funding from members of the Company’s Board of Directors, including $900,000 already received by the Company. Acorn expects to repay the loans, which mature at the end of April 2018 and accrue interest at the rate of 12.5% (16.5% after February 15,Read more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More