WILMINGTON, DE–ACFN, (Marketwired – Feb 21, 2017) – Acorn Energy, Inc. (OTCQB: ACFN), a provider of machine-to-machine, Internet of Things remote monitoring and control systems and services, announced today that it has secured commitments for $1.9 million in funding from members of the Company’s Board of Directors, including $900,000 already received by the Company. Acorn expects to repay the loans, which mature at the end of April 2018 and accrue interest at the rate of 12.5% (16.5% after February 15,Read more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More