AUSTIN, Texas, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Victory Oilfield Tech (OTCQB:VYEY) (“Victory” or the “Company”) today announced that it is presently raising up to $7 million of new capital to help accelerate the Company’s expansion into the oilfield energy-tech industry through a Private Placement. The net proceeds from the offering are expected to be primarily utilized for targeted oilfield service company acquisitions, accelerate product acceptance and buildout of key infrastructure, including expansion of early-stage product manufacturing and distribution, order fulfillment, customerRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More