AUSTIN, Texas, June 22, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Victory Oilfield Tech (OTCQB:VYEY) (“Victory” or the “Company”) today announced that it is presently raising up to $7 million of new capital to help accelerate the Company’s expansion into the oilfield energy-tech industry through a Private Placement. The net proceeds from the offering are expected to be primarily utilized for targeted oilfield service company acquisitions, accelerate product acceptance and buildout of key infrastructure, including expansion of early-stage product manufacturing and distribution, order fulfillment, customerRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More