Company Continues Its Ongoing Acquisition Strategy of Complimentary, Revenue-Oriented Companies FRISCO, TX., Jan. 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Elite Group, Inc. (OTC: ELTZ) a Nevada corporation established to acquire assets in the oil field service sector, announced today it has signed a Letter of Intent to acquire Carter County Resources (CCR), an oil and gas service company located in Odessa, Texas. CCR provides a multitude of services including roustabout services, equipment rental, welding services, and many others. Pursuant to theRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More