Natural Wellness Products Popular in Chinese Community PR Newswire PLANTATION, Florida, April 19, 2017, CDII, NTFU PLANTATION, Florida, April 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — CD International Enterprises, Inc. (OTC: CDII), a U.S.-based company that sources industrial commodities and provides business and management corporate consulting services, today announced that it has entered into a partnership agent sales agreement with NutraFuels, Inc. (OTC: NTFU), which manufactures, markets and distributes naturally derived liquid-based health and wellness nutraceutical products. Under the agreement, CD International willRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More