ORLANDO, Fla., May 19, 2016, IMUN, /PRNewswire/ — Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN ), a clinical-stage biotech company providing immunotherapy solutions for the treatment of infectious and non-infectious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS and cancer, with a focus on emerging nations, today announced its attendance at the 69th World Health Assembly ( ” WHA ” ) in Geneva, Switzerland to promote LodonalTM. The WHA is the decision-making body of the World Health Organization (“WHO”). It is attended by delegations from all WHO memberRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More