Recent News on Mammoth Resource – Energy Sector Toronto, Canada – Mammoth Resources Corp. (TSX-V: MTH), (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”) of up to 8,000,000 units (the “Units”) of Mammoth at $0.09 per Unit, for gross proceeds of up to $720,000. Each Unit consists of one common share (a “Common Share”) and one common share purchase warrant (the “Warrant”) of the Company. Each Warrant willRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More