Recent News on Mammoth Resource – Energy Sector Toronto, Canada – Mammoth Resources Corp. (TSX-V: MTH), (the “Company”) is pleased to announce that it has closed its previously announced non-brokered private placement (the “Private Placement”) of up to 8,000,000 units (the “Units”) of Mammoth at $0.09 per Unit, for gross proceeds of up to $720,000. Each Unit consists of one common share (a “Common Share”) and one common share purchase warrant (the “Warrant”) of the Company. Each Warrant willRead more
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
- CV Sciences, Inc. Announces Landmark Publication on the Toxicology and Safety Assessment of Base Material of its PlusCBD Oil™ Products
- Viking Energy Secures $30 million Credit Facility with CrossFirst Bank
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More