DENVER, Feb. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — MassRoots, Inc. (“MassRoots” or the “Company”) (OTCQB: MSRT), one of the leading technology platforms for the regulated cannabis industry, today announced it appointed Mr. Graham Farrar, Founder and Owner of Mission Health Associates (d.b.a. Glass House Farms), to its Board of Directors on February 21, 2018. Prior to entering the cannabis industry, Mr. Farrar was an original member of Software.com (now OpenWave Systems), helping scale the business from a start-up through its initial public offering and listing onRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More