TORONTO and REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Feb. 22, 2016, BTCY, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Biotricity (OTCQB:BTCY), a healthcare technology company dedicated to delivering innovative, medically relevant biometric remote monitoring solutions, has been awarded a research grant from the National Research Council-Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) of Canada. The prestigious grant enables Biotricity to conduct research around the use of heart rate variability (HRV) in various applications for preventative medicine. “HRV has been a research tool rather than a clinical tool for decades,Read more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More