PHOENIX, May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mobivity Holdings Corp. (OTCQB:MFON), maker of the award-winning re•currency platform that increases customer visits and spend in restaurants, retail, and personal care brands today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31st, 2018 (“Q1 2018”). First Quarter Highlights: Under the new accounting standard, ASC606, new customer wins largely contributed to increasing total revenue to $3.7 million, representing a 75% increase over first quarter 2017 revenue of $2.1 million. Total minimum contractRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More