Medical Marijuana, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary Kannaway Has Largest Sales Month in June Since Company Was Founded PR Newswire SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017, MJNA SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, today announced that the second quarter of 2017 generated the largest revenue quarter in the Company’s history. Additionally, the Company celebrated the largest-ever single month of revenue in June 2017 as well as the largest sales month and quarter for whollyRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More