Medical Marijuana, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary Kannaway Has Largest Sales Month in June Since Company Was Founded PR Newswire SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017, MJNA SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, today announced that the second quarter of 2017 generated the largest revenue quarter in the Company’s history. Additionally, the Company celebrated the largest-ever single month of revenue in June 2017 as well as the largest sales month and quarter for whollyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More