Medical Marijuana, Inc. Wholly Owned Subsidiary Kannaway Has Largest Sales Month in June Since Company Was Founded PR Newswire SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017, MJNA SAN DIEGO, July 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ – Medical Marijuana, Inc. (OTC: MJNA), the first-ever publicly traded cannabis company in the United States, today announced that the second quarter of 2017 generated the largest revenue quarter in the Company’s history. Additionally, the Company celebrated the largest-ever single month of revenue in June 2017 as well as the largest sales month and quarter for whollyRead more
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. Announces Construction Update at JV Manufacturing Facility in India
- Cannabis Strategic Files Provision Patent for Unique Cannabis Smoke Filtration Device
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More