October 25th, 2018 / MJBiz – Metrc, which operates cannabis seed-to-sale tracking systems in 11 states and Washington DC, raised $50 million to expand its operations with the help of two notable marijuana investors. The funding round, according to a news release, was led by New York-based Tiger Global Management and California’s Casa Verde Capital. The latter was co-founded by rapper Snoop Dogg. “The investment will be used for growth and solidifying our financial position,” Metrc executive director Scott DenholmRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More