Nov 30, 2016, PEYE OTC Disclosure & News Service – GARDNER, Mass., Nov. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Optics Corporation, Inc. (OTCQB:PEYE) (the “Company”) announced today that it has sold units of stock and warrants to accredited investors in a private placement with 1,333,334 units consisting of (i) an aggregate of 1,333,334 shares of common stock, and (ii) warrants to purchase up to 666,667 shares of common stock. The unit price is $0.60. The warrant exercise price is variableRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More