Nov 30, 2016, PEYE OTC Disclosure & News Service – GARDNER, Mass., Nov. 29, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Precision Optics Corporation, Inc. (OTCQB:PEYE) (the “Company”) announced today that it has sold units of stock and warrants to accredited investors in a private placement with 1,333,334 units consisting of (i) an aggregate of 1,333,334 shares of common stock, and (ii) warrants to purchase up to 666,667 shares of common stock. The unit price is $0.60. The warrant exercise price is variableRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More