ESCONDIDO, CA–MCOA, (Marketwired – Nov 30, 2017) – MARIJUANA COMPANY OF AMERICA, INC. (“MCOA” or the “Company“) (OTC: MCOA), an innovative hemp and cannabis company, is pleased to announce that it has partnered with the founders of HoneyB Healthy Living to develop Convenient Hemp Mart, LLC’s “BeniHemp” branded products targeting convenience stores for CBD product distribution. MCOA has invested $100,000 into the start-up project for a 25% equity stake. BeniHemp products include topicals, tinctures and edibles conveniently packaged in 1-day, 2-day and 30-day supplies. The targetRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More