Rapidly growing kid-friendly social media company founded by 12 Year Old Zach Marks experiencing explosive organic growth BOCA RATON, FL–GRMM, (Marketwired – Oct 17, 2017) – Grom Social Enterprises (OTCQB: GRMM) (“Grom” or the “Company”), a holding company for five wholly-owned operating subsidiaries, today announced that its Grom Social Inc. subsidiary had surpassed 6 million users. Grom Social, Inc. is a leading social networking community for kids between the ages of five and 16. In addition to its 6 million childrenRead more
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
- Roku Plans to Launch Amazon Channels-Like Video Subscription Marketplace
- Golden Developing Solutions, Inc. launches Pura Vida Vitamins Website and Commences Sales Operations
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More