Company Sponsors and Supports WTOKF Activities Worldwide as Karate Gets Introduced into the Next Summer Olympic Games SANFORD, Mich., March 06, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL HOLDING (the “Company”) (OTC Pink:HPIL) announced today that through its agreement with the World Traditional Okinawa Karate Federation (WTOKF), the worldwide karate governing body, the Company continues to create a strong and mutually beneficial relationship with the WTOKF through sponsorships and the support of a variety of activities which are WTOKF-related around the world.Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More