NEW YORK, April 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ –financialbuzz.com news commentary – – – – According to a research report published by PwC, the global entertainment and media industry in terms of spending, was $603 billion in 2015. The report forecasted the industry would reach $720 billion by 2020 and indicates that despite difficulties in this diverse industry, such as continued widespread industry disruption and intense competition for consumer attention will present many growth opportunities for companies. By segment, TV and videoRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More