MESA, AZ–IVDA, (Marketwired – Dec 15, 2016) – Iveda® (OTCQB: IVDA), worldwide enabler of cloud-based video surveillance and data management through the licensing of its Sentir® platform, today announced three contracts signed totaling US $2.6 million for safe city projects in Taiwan. The contracts were awarded by Chunghwa, the largest telecom in Taiwan, to MEGAsys, Iveda’s wholly-owned subsidiary in Taiwan. Iveda anticipates its Taiwan-based subsidiary will achieve profitability in 2017 with these projects. “With the new projects secured in Taiwan, theRead more
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More