Company Collaborates with Marist College to Develop and Secure a Hyperledger Fabric Application for Philanthropies PR Newswire RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 RENO, Nev., April 25, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — BlackRidge Technology International, Inc. (OTCQB: BRTI), a leading provider of next generation cyber defense solutions, is pleased to announce their most recent collaboration with Marist College to develop and secure a Hyperledger Fabric™ blockchain application. The blockchain application, designed to eliminate fraud from philanthropic contributions, integrates BlackRidge endpoint software to secure all transactions to and fromRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More