SAN DIEGO, May 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Mentor Capital, Inc. (OTCQB:MNTR) announced that it has filed its quarterly 10-Q filing for the first quarter ended March 31, 2018, with the Securities and Exchange Commission. For the quarter ended March 31, 2018, Mentor had revenues of $1,016,199 and gross profit of $345,707 with a resulting net loss attributable to Mentor of ($151,704) or (0.7 cents) per share. This is an improvement in revenue from the prior year quarter ended MarchRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More