HENDERSON, NV– MCIG, (Marketwired – Mar 8, 2017) – mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: MCIG), a diversified company servicing the legal cannabis, hemp, and CBD markets, subsidiary, Grow Contractors is proud to announce its selection as the builder of choice of the first large scale indoor grow facility in Oregon for Forest Grove Cultivation. With an overall plan for 115,000 square feet this will be a top ranked grow space in Oregon. The first phase is already permitted for 50,000 square feet. MCIG estimatesRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More