ORLANDO, Fla., July 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE– Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB:IMUN) (“Immune” “IMUN” or the “Company”), a clinical late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDS announced today that their lead therapy, Lodonal (LDN), was featured in an article published in Plus Magazine: https://www.hivplusmag.com/i-am-warrior/2018/7/12/will-needs-long-term-survivors-be-heard. Plus Magazine (formally HIVPlus Magazine) was founded in 1998 and is a leading direct to consumer publication providing cuttingRead more
- Research on Lodonal for HIV related GI complications featured in Plus Magazine
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures and Sunniva Inc. Enter Into Cannabis Extraction Services Agreement
- Precision Therapeutics Merger with Helomics Corp. Accelerates Personalized Cancer Treatment Strategies
- Precision Therapeutics Granted European Patent for its Automated, Direct-to-Drain Medical Fluid Disposal System
- PHI Group Partners with Fintech Green Investment Company
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More