ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE – – Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN), a late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDS, today announced that the Company’s multi-pronged growth strategy, which includes the pursuit of the multi-billion dollar pet care industry, was favorably mentioned in an article published today in Forbes Magazine. (Link to Story: Can Cats and Dogs Help Reverse Marijuana’s Stigma?) The article,Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More