ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 05, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via OTC PR WIRE – – Immune Therapeutics, Inc. (OTCQB: IMUN), a late stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of therapies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases, cancer and HIV/AIDS, today announced that the Company’s multi-pronged growth strategy, which includes the pursuit of the multi-billion dollar pet care industry, was favorably mentioned in an article published today in Forbes Magazine. (Link to Story: Can Cats and Dogs Help Reverse Marijuana’s Stigma?) The article,Read more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More