LAS VEGAS, NV–IEGH, (Marketwired – September 01, 2017) – IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQB: IEGH) announced today that it provided an additional $785,000 in new consumer loans over the July/August 2017 period. Since January 2015, cumulative loan volume has increased by 173.5% from $5,549,023 to $15,179,023 as of August 31, 2017. Paul Mathieson, IEG Holdings’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “I am pleased to announce the re-acceleration of our loan volume growth utilizing part of the cash received from our sale of theRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More