LAS VEGAS, NV–IEGH, (Marketwired – September 01, 2017) – IEG Holdings Corporation (OTCQB: IEGH) announced today that it provided an additional $785,000 in new consumer loans over the July/August 2017 period. Since January 2015, cumulative loan volume has increased by 173.5% from $5,549,023 to $15,179,023 as of August 31, 2017. Paul Mathieson, IEG Holdings’ Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, said, “I am pleased to announce the re-acceleration of our loan volume growth utilizing part of the cash received from our sale of theRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More