DENVER, CO, May 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, announced today that it has received $10 million from strategic investors, including a $7.5 million investment from Gotham Green Partners (“GGP”). GGP is a New York-based private equity firm focused on deploying capital into the emerging global cannabis industry. Cannabis investors Merida Capital Partners and Navy Capital also invested $1.5 million and $1.0 million, respectively. Darren Lampert, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of GrowGen, said “With thisRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More