Q3 Revenue up 86% to $ 4.0 million; Same-Store Sales increase 31% PR Newswire DENVER, Nov. 8, 2017,GRWG DENVER, Nov. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — GrowGeneration Corp. (OTCQX: GRWG), (“GrowGen” or the “Company”) one of the largest specialty retail hydroponic and organic gardening stores, selling to both the commercial and home cannabis markets, with currently 14 locations, today reported financial results for its 3rd quarter ended September 30, 2017. 3rd Quarter 2017 Financial Highlights: Revenue of $4.0 million, up 86% compared to revenue of $2.2 million for the 3rd quarter of 2016Read more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More