MIDLAND, Mich., Aug. 27, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — HPIL Holding (the “Company”) ( OTC PINK : HPIL ) is pleased to announce that it has completed the acquisition of a Proximity Marketing Business known as MyFlyWiFi (http://myflywifi.com/) from My Boca Holdings Inc. and Mr. Ray Wong of Boca Raton, Florida. The acquisition of the assets of My Boca Holdings Inc. was made in in exchange for HPIL restricted stock. Proximity Marketing, also referred to as Location Aware Advertising (LAA), enables mobile users to receive an advertisingRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More