Research Article Describes Inadequate Funding Levels for Vaccines Against HIV, Malaria and Tuberculosis ATLANTA, GA, Sept. 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — via NEWMEDIAWIRE — GeoVax Labs, Inc. (OTCQB: GOVX), a biotechnology company developing human vaccines, today commented on a research article describing a study funded by the Gates Foundation. In the article, “Developing new health technologies for neglected diseases: a pipeline portfolio review and cost model”, published at Gates Open Research1, the authors discussed their review of product development pipelines for 35Read more
- Medical Marijuana, Inc. Subsidiaries Kannaway®, HempMeds® and Dixie Botanicals Receive U.S. Hemp Authority Certification Seal
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp. Secures Multi-Year Contract Renewal of $1M per Year
- INVO BIOSCIENCE LAUNCHES EMBRYOLOGY CENTER IN THE BAY AREA TO SUPPORT DEDICATED INVOCELL CLINIC BEING DEVELOPED BY DR. AIMEE, THE “EGG WHISPERER”
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More