FDA has confirmed HPPI’s clinical and regulatory pathway for SUBA BCCNS and provided further guidance for anticipated NDA submission PR Newswire TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 6, 2018 TAMPA, Fla., Aug. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — HedgePath Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB:HPPI), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and plans to commercialize innovative therapeutics for patients with cancer, announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has confirmed HPPI’s current clinical and regulatory pathway related to HPPI’s SUBA™-Itraconazole as a treatment for Basal Cell CarcinomaRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More