ENGLEWOOD, CO–PRHR, (Marketwired – February 01, 2017) – PetroShare Corp. (OTCQB: PRHR) today announced it completed the final closing of a private placement of units consisting of unsecured convertible promissory notes and warrants for gross proceeds totaling $10,000,000 (the “Placement”). The proceeds of the Placement are intended to be used for continued drilling and leasing activity, along with general and administrative expenses, and working capital. The units were sold to institutional and accredited investors, including each of the senior officersRead more
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
- Cannabis Strategic Ventures, Inc. Begins Production of Cannabis Filtration Device, Halo Filters
- eWellness is Developing a Tokenized Telehealth Payment System for the Healthcare Insurance Industry Update
- Golden Developing Solutions Expands Shareholder Communications
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More