ENGLEWOOD, CO–PRHR, (Marketwired – February 01, 2017) – PetroShare Corp. (OTCQB: PRHR) today announced it completed the final closing of a private placement of units consisting of unsecured convertible promissory notes and warrants for gross proceeds totaling $10,000,000 (the “Placement”). The proceeds of the Placement are intended to be used for continued drilling and leasing activity, along with general and administrative expenses, and working capital. The units were sold to institutional and accredited investors, including each of the senior officersRead more
- How to Choose the Right Cryptocurrency to Invest in 2018
- mCig’s Subsidiary, Grow Contractors Inc., Announces it has Secured an Exclusive Management Contract in Sacramento, CA, Paving the Way to an Expanded Presence in the State
- MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, 4/20
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More