MCLEAN, VA–FMCC (Marketwired – Jun 2, 2016) – Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) today announced it sold via auction 487 deeply delinquent non-performing loans (NPLs) serviced by JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A. from its mortgage investment portfolio on May 31, 2016. The transaction is expected to settle in August 2016 and servicing will be transferred post-settlement. Freddie Mac, through its advisors, began marketing the transaction on May 11, 2016, to potential bidders, including minority and women-owned businesses (MWOBs), non-profits, neighborhood advocacyRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More