BELLINGHAM, WA–(Marketwired – June 20, 2016) – eXp World Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: EXPI), today announced that subsidiary eXp Realty, the Agent-Owned Cloud Brokerage, has been named among the best places to work by both The Washington Post and the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. “This is a tremendous honor for the agent-owners who are on our team,” said David Harbour who has been leading the Washington, DC metro region for eXp since 2011. “This award speaks to the collaborative, engaging and rewarding environmentRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More