COCONUT CREEK, FL, April 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NutraFuels Inc. (“NutraFuels” or “NTFU”), (OTC Markets OTCQB: NTFU), today announced financial results for its fiscal year ended December 31st, 2017. The Company posted 2017 annual revenue of $1,790,168 and loss per diluted share of $(0.33). These results compare 2016 annual revenue of $225,293 and loss per diluted share of ($0.06). 2017 Sales are up 694.6% over 2016. ($1,790,168 compared to $225,293). 2017 Gross Margin is up 2,460.1% over 2016. ($770,535Read more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More