COCONUT CREEK, FL, April 19, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — NutraFuels Inc. (“NutraFuels” or “NTFU”), (OTC Markets OTCQB: NTFU), today announced financial results for its fiscal year ended December 31st, 2017. The Company posted 2017 annual revenue of $1,790,168 and loss per diluted share of $(0.33). These results compare 2016 annual revenue of $225,293 and loss per diluted share of ($0.06). 2017 Sales are up 694.6% over 2016. ($1,790,168 compared to $225,293). 2017 Gross Margin is up 2,460.1% over 2016. ($770,535Read more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More