NEW YORK, March 07, 2017, PHIL, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — PHI Group, Inc. a U.S. public company focusing on acquisitions and investments in natural resources, other select industries and special situations (www.phiglobal.com) (OTCMarkets:PHIL), announced today that it has signed a definitive investment agreement with Azure Capital (the “Investor”) for a $10 million equity line facility to fund working capital and potential acquisition needs. According to the Investment Agreement and the Registration Rights Agreement, the Investor will commit to purchase up to $10,000,000 ofRead more
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with CellBridge Incorporated
- Pura Naturals Launches New Line of Health and Beauty Products with CBD and Hemp Seed Oils
- Precision Therapeutics Subsidiary, TumorGenesis, Announces License Agreement with 48Hour Discovery
- Sugarmade to Offer Revenue Guidance on March 30th for Rapid Cannabis Sector Growth – Begins to Recognize Revenues From Multiple New Revenue Streams
- Sack Lunch Productions Reduces Debt by an Estimated $2M in Q1
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More