$22.3 million raised by MariMed in 2017 Financing validates MariMed’s ability to fund shareholder-enhancing projects on an as needed basis NEWTON, Mass. and NEW YORK, Dec. 27, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — MariMed Inc. (OTCQB:MRMD) has completed a $4 million loan financing through its subsidiary MariMed Advisors with Best Buds Funding LLC. MariMed and its affiliate companies intend to use the proceeds to complete the build out of its medical cannabis cultivation and production facility in Hagerstown, Maryland. MariMed Inc. is anRead more
- Cannabis Strategic acquires Fitamins CBD brand and distribution network
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc. Reports 6-Month Revenues of over $12 Million, or More than Two Times its Revenues for the Same Period in 2017
- Precision Therapeutics Reports Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results
- Duos Technologies Reports Record Second Quarter 2018 Results; Increases Full Year 2018 Revenue Guidance to $10.1 Million
- Argentum 47, Inc. is Formally Retained as Corporate Advisor to Creditum Limited, a Disruptive Technology Company Lending Money to Holders of Various Digital Currencies and Offering Other Financial Instruments
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More