SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Sept. 6, 2017, SIGO, /PRNewswire/ — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has officially begun expansion of their cannabis grow space. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “As phase one of our expansion plans, we have announced our intention to ramp up to a minimum of 152,000 square feet of greenhouse space and there’s still potential to increase well beyond that number. Effective immediately, a new 6,000 square feet of our expansion square footage isRead more
- American Rebel (OTCQB: AREB) Sales Grow 79% on Amazon
- GeoVax Comments on Recent Vaccine Development Study Funded by the Gates Foundation
- GrowLife Announces Rights Offering to Shareholders for Investment Opportunity for Marketing, Sales and Technology Expansion
- Mace Brand Announces Free Overnight Shipping of Mace Alert 911 to States Affected by Hurricane Florence
- Amazonas Florestal Ltd. Announced Today That the Company Has Appointed a New CFO and Director, Will be Renewing Its Lumber and Carbon Business in Brazil, and Has Completed Its Business Plan for the Colorado Plantations and Lab
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More