SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Sept. 6, 2017, SIGO, /PRNewswire/ — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has officially begun expansion of their cannabis grow space. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “As phase one of our expansion plans, we have announced our intention to ramp up to a minimum of 152,000 square feet of greenhouse space and there’s still potential to increase well beyond that number. Effective immediately, a new 6,000 square feet of our expansion square footage isRead more
- CytoDyn Announces Productive Pre-BLA Meeting with FDA for PRO 140 Combination Therapy
- Maven to Launch Sports Network in Partnership with The Sports Xchange
- Freedom Leaf Enters $20 Billion Anti-Cholesterol Market With Acquisition of a Patent Pending Non-Prescription Formula. No FDA Approval Required. Complimentary Diversification In Health Care
- PotNetwork Holdings, Inc.’s Diamond CBD Continues Surpassing $2 Million In Sales Per Month Practically Doubling Revenues Year Over Year
- Chinese eSports Tournament Group Seeks to Add Cryptocurrency to Their Prize Pools
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More