SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Sept. 6, 2017, SIGO, /PRNewswire/ — SUNSET ISLAND GROUP, INC. (OTCQB: SIGO) announced today that the company has officially begun expansion of their cannabis grow space. CEO T.J. Magallanes stated, “As phase one of our expansion plans, we have announced our intention to ramp up to a minimum of 152,000 square feet of greenhouse space and there’s still potential to increase well beyond that number. Effective immediately, a new 6,000 square feet of our expansion square footage isRead more
- American Premium Water Corporation (OTC Pink: HIPH) Announces International Distribution Agreement
- Pura Naturals Showcases Pura Marine Products at the 72nd Annual Fred Hall Show in Long Beach, CA
- Marijuana Company of America Announces the Offical Launch of Benihemp at the ASD Trade Show
- American Cannabis Company, Inc. Secures New Online Distribution Channels with Walmart, The Home Depot and Amazon for SoHum Living Soils and Dr. Marijane Root Probiotic
- Adama Technologies Announces Successful Up-List to OTCQB
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More