Company generates 47% sequential quarterly sales growth CAVE CREEK, AZ–EDXC, (Marketwired – May 16, 2017) – Endexx Corporation (OTC PINK: EDXC), a provider of innovative phyto-nutrient based food and nutritional products, is pleased to report record sales growth for the second quarter of fiscal 2017. For the three months ended March 31, 2017, the Company generated $126K in sales, representing a 47% sequential quarterly increase and a year-over-year revenue growth of 176%. Second Quarter 2017 Milestones and Updates: Began massRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More