NAPLES, FL–FTNW, (Marketwired – October 03, 2016) – FTE Networks, Inc. (OTCQX: FTNW), a leading network infrastructure solutions provider in the technology and telecommunications vertical, today announced that the company secured contracts valued at approximately $166 million during the last nine months. These projects alone are expected to generate in excess of $55 million in annualized revenue from 2017 to 2019. 2016 Contract Awards: Signed Letter of Intent with Edge Communications to support Edge on a multi-state network expansion projectRead more
- Vertically integrated cannabis firm Ascend Wellness raises $55 million for expansion
- Lifeline Biotechnologies Updates Shareholders and The Public
- Financial Gravity Selects Securities Transfer Corporation as Transfer Agent
- Wayfair Reports 58% Increase in Direct Retail Sales for Peak Five-Day Holiday Shopping Weekend
- Marijuana tech firm Metrc gets $50M with help from Snoop Dogg, Tiger Global
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More