CUPERTINO, Calif., April 29, 2016, DRRX, /PRNewswire/ — DURECT Corporation (Nasdaq: DRRX) today announced the closing of an underwritten public offering of 13,800,000 shares of its common stock, offered at a price of $1.25 per share to the public, including 1,800,000 shares purchased by the underwriters pursuant to their option. All of the shares in the offering were sold by DURECT. The gross proceeds to DURECT from this offering were approximately $17.3 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions, andRead more
- Alternate Health Launches First Complete Ethereum Blockchain EMR / EHR
- NutraFuels, Inc. (NTFU) Provides 2017 Year End Financials Revenues Increase 694.6%
- Genprex Joins The Health Discovery Building At Dell Medical School To Help Drive Innovation For Health And Life Sciences
- Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Announces New Technology Patent
- Trump Cannabis Statements Leads Sugarmade to Positively Modify Business Growth Plans
SMALL CAP MARKET NEWS
We release small market news updates daily, 5 times a week! Always check back to get the inside scoop on what going on.
LEVERAGE OUR MASSIVE INVESTOR AUDIENCE!
Stock Investors · Accredited Investors · Hedge Fund InvestorsLearn More